Calling all fans of Lee Dong Wook: if you haven’t heard the good news yet, the heartthrob will be holding his first-ever local fan meeting on April 15.
The South Korean actor rose to even greater levels of fame after his most recent role as the grim reaper in Goblin, which also stars Gong Yoo, Kim Go Eun, Yoo In Na and Yook Sung Jae. Prior to starring in Goblin, he has racked up an impressive filmography, including dramas such as Hotel King, Scent of a Woman and movies such as Heartbreak Library and The Beauty Inside.
Apart from his acting chops, Lee Dong Wook is also known for his variety sense, making guest appearances on hit series such as Running Man and The Return of Superman on a regular basis.
2017 Lee Dong Wook Asia Tour in Singapore details:
Date: April 15, 2017 (Saturday)
Venue: MBS Grand Theatre
Ticket prices: S$712 (for 4 seats), S$552 (for 4 seats), S$238, S$178, S$138 (excluding booking fees)
We have pairs of Category 2 tickets (worth S$178 each) to give away, courtesy of IME Production.
For your chance to win, simply answer the following question. Entries with the correct answers will be picked at random to win.
Question: Name any drama that Lee Dong Wook has acted in, along with his character’s name in that drama.
Email your answer together with your name, NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number to email@example.com with the subject ‘Toggle Lee Dong Wook’.
Contest ends April 11 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents who are 18 years old and above only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Toggle reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- Participants may only send one entry per contest. Multiple entries with the same NRIC number and/or contact number will be not accepted.
- Each family is entitled to win only once. Participants with the same residential address will be considered as part of the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that Toggle has received your submission.
- Toggle reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to Toggle.