Gu Seo Jin (Hyun Bin) is a man of two personalities as different as night and day – his daily persona is cold and aloof while his other personality, Robin, is friendly and sweet.
Jekyll by day, Hyde by night, Seo Jin is the director of the theme park Wonderland and tries to kick out the Wonder Circus from its premises before the leader, Jang Ha Na (Han Ji Min) fights back.
Ha Na’s appearance changes Seo Jin’s life and he is unable to figure out why – until memories from his traumatic childhood start flooding back.
The plot thickens when both Robin and Seo Jin fall in love with Ha Na – who will she choose? Is there a difference between loving the two since they share the same body?
Most importantly, can the two personalities continue to co-exist, or will one disappear forever?
Hyde Jekyll, Me airs every Wednesday and Thursday, 8.55pm on ONE (SingTel mioTV Ch 513/514/604/604 & StarHub TV Ch 124/820/823).
xinmsn is giving away 8 sets of Hyde Jekyll, Me goodie bags (worth S$60 each). It includes a limited edition Hyde Jekyll, Me scheduler, a Hyde Jekyll, Me A2 poster, a ONE fluffy pen, a ONE felt pouch and a ONE troika premium luggage tag.
Simply answer the following question and the 8 correct answers will be picked to win.
Question: What is the name of Gu Seo Jin’s other personality?
Email your answer together with your name, NRIC, residential address, address and contact number to email@example.com with the subject ‘xinmsn Hyde Jekyll, Me’.
Contest ends March 23 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- xinmsn reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that xinmsn has received your submission.
- xinmsn reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to xinmsn.