If you haven’t heard of Korean drama Pinocchio yet, it’s about time you did. Starring two of kimchiland’s hottest young stars, Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye, the series revolves around the two and their journey to become true reporters.
Inspired by the world-reowned fable of the same name, Park Shin Hye’s character suffers from Pinocchio Syndrome, a fictitious medical condition, in which lying will cause her to be afflicted with violent hiccups until she tells the truth.
Pinocchio follows their characters as they grow from children to high-schoolers and finally adults in their first real job. The two might be working together for the first time but have already made headlines for their sizzling chemistry and palpable rapport.
Rounding up the lead roles are rising actors Kim Young Kwang (Birth Secret) and Lee Yu Bi (Gu Family Book), in which the former plays an rich-but-innocent mommy’s boy and the latter, a determined ex-stalker fan.
Pinocchio airs every Wednesday and Thursday, 8.55pm on ONE (SingTel mioTV Ch 513/514/604/604 & StarHub TV Ch 124/820/823).
xinmsn is giving away 8 sets of Pinocchio Christmas gift hampers (worth S$70 each). It includes an A2 calendar-poster, foldable travel bag, umbrella, purple gem key finder, fluffy pen, felt pouch and zipper lanyard.
Simply answer the following question and the 8 correct answers will be picked to win.
Question: Which actor’s character suffers from Pinocchio Syndrome?
Email your answer together with your name, NRIC, residential address, address and contact number to email@example.com with the subject ‘xinmsn Pinocchio’.
Contest ends December 24 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- xinmsn reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that xinmsn has received your submission.
- xinmsn reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to xinmsn.