Photos: Golden Village
In-su (Kang Ha-neul) has the special power to see ghosts but has become a loner ever since he left his hometown after seeing the ghost of his dead childhood friend. Tired of being alone, he returns to his hometown to live with his exorcist uncle Sun-il (Kim Jung-tae).
His school life takes a rough turn when his former elementary school classmate Hae-chul (Park Doo-sik) chooses him as a target to pick on. In-su finds solace in a female ghost (Kim So-eun) he meets who has lost her memory and roams around the school. They build a special relationship and he begins to see his power as a gift instead of a curse.
Strange things begin happening in the school as students mysteriously go missing one by one. Whispers of a strange bloody mask ghost spread throughout the school and In-su is horrified to find out the terrible truth behind the relationship between the girl ghost and the mask ghost that even she is afraid of.
Mourning Grave opens in cinemas on October 30 and is rated NC16 for coarse language and horror.
Mourning Grave preview screening details
Date: October 24, Friday
Time : 9:20PM
Venue: GV Plaza, Hall 6
xinmsn is giving away 20 pairs of preview tickets to Mourning Grave, courtesy of Golden Village.
Simply answer the following question and 20 correct answers will be picked to win.
Question: What did In-su see that made him leave his hometown?
Email your answer together with your name, NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'xinmsn Mourning Grave’.
Contest ends Oct 19 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- xinmsn reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that xinmsn has received your submission.
- xinmsn reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to xinmsn.