Diehard fans of Insidious and Paranormal Activity should catch Visions, the latest horror offering from the same producer and directed by Kevin Greutert, who helmed the 2014 thriller Jessabelle and is best known for his work on the Saw series.
In this movie by Chapter One Films, Isla Fisher plays Eveleigh, a young mother-to-be who moves from the city to a new home on a vineyard with her husband, David (played by Anson Mount), only to be plagued by terrifying noises, sightings of a sinister hooded figure and hallucinations that no one else can see or hear. David becomes increasingly worried about his wife’s well-being.
Desperate to prove her sanity, Eveleigh investigates the haunted past of her new home through local residents. The dark history of the vineyard comes to light, but will the truth prove deadly for mother and baby?
Jim Parsons, Eva Longoria, Gillian Jacobs and Anson Mount also star in Visions.
Visions opens in cinemas on September 17, and rated NC16 (horror and some violence).
Preview Screening Details
Date: September 10, 2015 (Thursday)
Venue: GV Suntec
Toggle is giving away 20 pairs of tickets to the preview screening of Visions, courtesy of Golden Village Pictures Pte Ltd.
Simply answer the following question and 20 correct entries will be picked to win.
Question: What is the name of the Isla Fisher’s character in this movie?
Email your answer together with your name, NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Toggle VISIONS’.
Contest ends September 6 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Toggle reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that Toggle has received your submission.
- Toggle reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to Toggle.