Photos: Shaw Organisation
The holiday season is just around the corner and the Cooper clan, like any other family, comes together to give thanks - that Christmas only happens once a year.
Four generations of extended family descend upon the family home in search of the perfect Christmas, or at least one that isn't a complete train-wreck.
What they didn't expect was the arrival of visitors not on their guest-list and events that they've never even dreamed of, which turn their cozy Christmas Eve celebrations upside down.
This feel-good Christmas comedy leads its characters on a rediscovery of family bonds and what the holiday spirit truly means. Featuring an all-star cast, including Alan Arkin, John Goodman, Amanda Seyfried and more, Love The Coopers is the perfect way to get into the groove of Christmas this December.
Love The Coopers opens in cinemas on December 10 and is rated PG13 for some sexual references.
Toggle is giving away 20 pairs of tickets to the preview screening of Love The Coopers courtesy of Shaw Organisation.
Preview screening details
Date: Dec 7 (Monday)
Venue: Shaw Theatres Lido
Simply answer the following question and 20 correct answers will be chosen to win.
Question: How many generations of extended family come together for Christmas Eve in Love The Coopers?
Email your answer together with your name, NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Toggle Love The Coopers’.
Contest ends Dec 2 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Toggle reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that Toggle has received your submission.
- Toggle reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to Toggle.