Photos: Shaw Organisation
After his 2014 picture Neighbors, Zac Efron returns to the big screen in We Are Your Friends, a generational movie set in the world of electronic dance music and Hollywood nightlife. Efron plays Cole, an aspiring 23-year-old DJ trying to find his way in life.
He spends his days scheming with his childhood friends and his nights working on the one track that will set the world on fire, but everything changes when he meets a charismatic though damaged older DJ named James (played by Wes Bentley), who takes Cole under his wing.
But when Cole starts falling for James’s much-younger girlfriend (played by Emily Ratajkowski, of Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’ fame), he is forced to choose between love, loyalty and his future.
Jonny Weston, Shiloh Fernandez and Alex Shaffer co-star in We Are Your Friends.
We Are Your Friends opens in cinemas on September 24; the movie is rated M18 (coarse language and nudity).
Preview Screening Details
Date: September 15, 2015 (Tuesday)
Venue: Shaw Theatres Lido
Toggle is giving away 20 pairs of tickets to the preview screening of We Are Your Friends, courtesy of Shaw Organisation.
Simply answer the following question and 20 correct entries will be picked to win.
Question: Who plays Zac Efron’s love interest in We Are Your Friends?
Email your answer together with your name, NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Toggle WE ARE YOUR FRIENDS’.
Contest ends September 10 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Toggle reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that Toggle has received your submission.
- Toggle reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to Toggle.