Photos: Universal Music Singapore Regional
Formed in 2008 in Los Angeles, California, pop rock band Royal Pirates has been performing in West Hollywood stages till 2012. Venturing into the Korean market since then, the trio, consisting of vocalist Moon, bassist James and drummer Soo Yoon, have co-wrote songs with world renowned producers.
In 2013, the band set sail to make a splash through the sea of music with their originality and differentiated sound when they released their digital single debut ‘Shout Out’ in 2013. Royal Pirates aim to make music that can transcend time and space and not be trapped by any frame of mind like how pirates are.
Not only did they release two mini albums this year, Drawing the Line and Love Toxic, the three men in their mid-twenties also appeared on music shows, variety show programmes and major rock festivals, establishing themselves in the music scene.
This will be Royal Pirates’ second visit to Singapore following their first at the Men’s Fashion Week 2012. To add on to fans’ delight, the band is currently on a concert tour with Korean heartthrob Lee Min Ho as his guest performer and will sing at LEEMINHO Global Tour RE:MINHO 2014 Singapore stop as well. They will be not only belt out their own hit songs but also Min Ho’s, not forgetting collaborative stages too.
Priority passes to Royal Pirates “Love Toxic” Autograph Session will entitle fans to an exclusive postcard (that does not come with the album) and also a quicker queue to see your idols and get their autographs.
Entry to the autograph session is free for all. Every purchase of Royal Pirates’ Love Toxic album from CD Rama stores, HMV stores or That CD Shop comes with an autograph session entry ticket. Fans who buy the album through iTunes or AMPed will be given an exclusive postcard (that does not come with the album) to get signatures from Royal Pirates.
Receipts are needed for purchases on iTunes and each original ticket or postcard admits one person and one autograph of all members on stage.
Albums can be purchased at Bugis on November 10.
Royal Pirates 2014 “Love Toxic” Autograph Session
Date: 10 November 2014, Monday
Time: 7.30 pm
Venue: Bugis Junction, Bugis Square Level 1
For more details: https://www.facebook.com/events/1557841027763464
xinmsn is giving away 10 pairs of priority queue passes to Royal Pirates 2014 “Love Toxic” Autograph Session, courtesy of Universal Music Singapore Regional.
Simply answer the following question and 10 correct entries will be picked to win.
Question: In which year did Royal Pirates first come to Singapore?
Email your answer together with your name, NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'xinmsn Royal Pirates’.
Contest ends 7 November and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- xinmsn reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that xinmsn has received your submission.
- xinmsn reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to xinmsn.