Photos: Advocate Private Limited
Good news all BANAs (B1A4 fans), the five-member boy group will make their way to the inaugural KStar Fanfest in Singapore this month! Headlining Singapore’s biggest K-pop fan celebration together with girl group Girl’s Day, B1A4 will treat fans to a two-hour long “live” performance at the festival.
Consisting of vocalists CNU and Sandeul, rapper Baro, leader Jinyoung and maknae (youngest member) Gongchan, they debuted in 2011 with the track ‘O.K’ as the promotional single before releasing their first EP Let’s Fly.
Not only did they bag six Newcomer Awards at various award ceremonies that year, their debut into Japan in 2012 was also smooth-sailing after their first Japanese-language upbeat single ‘Beautiful Target’ was released.
It was in the same year that B1A4 held their first solo concert BABA B1A4 in Korea, wowing fans with their electropop tracks. Their fifth mini album Solo Day released in July is the result of the entire group’s effort, with Jinyoung, CNU and Baro contributing to the lyrics of several tracks and the quintet growing together in their style of music as a whole.
B1A4, who concluded their first world tour Road Trip last month, made their first performance on our sunny island at the B1A4 “Let’s Fly” Singapore Showcase 2011. Following Boyz Nite Out Concert in 2012, their performance at KStar Fanfest will mark their third visit here.
Local social media special guests include Youtube personality Deekosh, blogger Rachel Wong, artiste Evelyn Quek and host Sylvia Tham will also be there to spread the Hallyu excitement.
B1A4 “Live” Performance at KStar Fanfest details
Date: 22 November 2014, Saturday
Time: 5pm (Concert Entry), 7pm (Live Performance)
Venue: Marina Bay Sands Convention Hall C, Level 1
Ticketing information: $238 (VIP Pass), $198 (Premium Pass), $168 (Superior Pass) , $298 (2-day Premium Pass), $258 (2-day Superior Pass)
For more details: www.kstarfanfest.com and www.facebook.com/kstarfanfest
xinmsn is giving away 3 pairs of Superior Passes to B1A4’s “Live” Performance at KStar Fanfest, courtesy of Advocate Private Limited.
Simply answer the following question and 3 correct entries will be picked to win.
Question: What is the title of B1A4’s fifth mini album?
Email your answer together with your name, NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'xinmsn B1A4 KStar Fanfest’.
Contest ends 14 November and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- xinmsn reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that xinmsn has received your submission.
- xinmsn reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to xinmsn.