Photos: ONE Production
Calling all BOICE! (For the uninitiated, that’s the official CNBLUE fan club name.) Celebrate Valentines’ Day a day early this year with CNBLUE, who will once again hit our shores for their concert 2016 CNBLUE LIVE [COME TOGETHER] in Singapore.
After debuting in 2009, the quartet has taken the world by storm with their unique flavour of pop-rock, steadily growing in both popularity and achievements. At the recent Golden Disk Awards in Seoul, they picked up a Disk Bonsang (merit prize) for their studio album 2gether, along with the Best Band Performance at the Mnet Asian Music Awards.
Recently concluding concerts in Bangkok and Beijing, the band mesmerised audiences with their 21-song set, lasting for over two hours. Audiences can look forward to being charmed by new renditions of crowd favourites such as ‘I’m a Loner’, along with the good-old hits such as ‘LOVE’ and ‘Hold My Hand’.
After completing their gig in Singapore, they are slated to bring the show to other cities such as Taipei and Guangzhou, allowing fans all over the world to rock out with them in what promises to be a night to be remembered.
2016 CNBLUE LIVE [COME TOGETHER] in Singapore details
Date: Feb 13 (Sat)
Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium
Ticket Prices: $268, $208, $178, $148, $118 (excluding booking fees)
Tickets are now available on SportsHubTix.
Toggle is giving away five pairs of Category 3 (worth S$178 each) tickets to 2016 CNBLUE LIVE [COME TOGETHER] in Singapore, courtesy of ONE Production.
Simply answer the following question and best answers will be picked to win.
Question: In 50 words or less, tell us who you will bring with you to catch CNBLUE LIVE in Singapore.
Email your answer together with your name, NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Toggle CNBLUE 2016’.
Contest ends February 4 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Toggle reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that Toggle has received your submission.
- Toggle reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to Toggle.