Photos: Class 95 & Fly Entertainment
It’s that time of the year again where you dust off your neon leggings and shoulder pads for Retrolicious™ – the annual retro extravaganza which serves as a blast to the past.
Headlining this year’s concert are Tommy Page, All-4-One and Color Me Badd for the one-night-only event, which will be held at Fort Canning Park on February 7.
The event has been known to attract up to 30,000 retro-lovers, out of which a ‘Best Dressed’ event-goer will be crowned. The various fringe events are also bound to engage attendees, where art, fashion, film and television of the retrospective eras will be brought together as one.
Dust off those dancing shoes and get your groove on for what will be an unforgettable night out with the boys. Just in case you need to practice your boogeying before the big night, we hear that Tommy Page’s ‘A Shoulder to Cry On’ and ‘I’ll Be Your Everything’, Color Me Badd’s ‘I Adore Mi Amor’ and ‘I Wanna Sex You Up’ and All-4-One’s ‘I Swear’ and ‘I Can Love You Like That’ will be among the tunes that will be performed. You’re welcome.
Retrolicious™ 2015 details:
Date: February 7 2015 (Saturday)
Venue: Fort Canning Park (rain or shine event)
Ticket prices: $125 (Free standing)
Tickets are now available on SISTIC. The 20% early bird discount is now extended till Dec 18.
Retrolicious™ 2015 is co-organised by Class 95FM and FLY Entertainment. xinmsn is proud to be the official online media for the event.
xinmsn is giving away 5 pairs of standard tickets (each ticket worth S$125) to Retrolicious™ 2015, courtesy of Class 95 and Fly Entertainment.
Simply answer the following question and 5 correct answers will be picked to win.
Question: Name all the headlining acts for Retrolicious™ 2015.
Email your answer together with your name, NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number to email@example.com with the subject ‘xinmsn Retrolicious 2015’.
Contest ends Jan 27 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- xinmsn reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that xinmsn has received your submission.
- xinmsn reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to xinmsn.