From the producers of The Lion King, the award-winning production of Disney’s Beauty and the Beast brings the classic fairytale to life this March. This elaborate theatrical production was put together by the original creators of the Broadway production and features the film’s Academy Award®-winning score.
Ranked as one of the longest-running and highest-grossing Broadway shows of all time, Beauty and the Beast needs no introduction, even prior to its debut as a musical.
Revolving around Belle, a young woman in a provincial town and the Beast, a young prince trapped in a spell placed by an enchantress, the show brings us through how the prince finally learns to love and be loved.
Containing six beloved songs from the feature film, one song cut from the film which has been restored for the musical and six original songs written for the musical, Beauty and the Beast is guaranteed to keep you enchanted from start to end.
True to ©Disney’s style there’s even a hidden Mickey hidden in the tavern set drop – see if you can spot the well-loved mouse during the show.
Beauty and the Beast details:
Dates: March 21 – April 12
Venue: MasterCard® Theatre, Marina Bay Sands
Ticket Prices: S$190 (Premium), S$170, S$145, S$115, S$85, S$65 *excluding booking fees
Tickets are now available on SISTIC and Marina Bay Sands Ticketing.
xinmsn is giving away 8 pairs of C reserve tickets to Beauty and the Beast, courtesy of VizPro.
Simply answer the following question and 8 correct answers will be picked to win.
Question: How does the Beast break free of the spell placed on him by the enchantress?
Email your answer together with your name, NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'xinmsn Beauty and the Beast’.
Contest ends Feb 23 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- xinmsn reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that xinmsn has received your submission.
- xinmsn reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice. - Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to xinmsn.