It’s that time of the year again where the festive mood is in the air and you’re making plans on how to spend your Christmas and New Year. With our little red dot turning 50 next year, a countdown of epic proportions will be taking place this year at The Float @ Marina Bay – CELEBRATE SG50.
With a star-studded lineup which consists of local and regional artistes, event-goers can expect to be charmed by acts such as Rahimah Rahim, Dick Lee, Kit Chan, Sezairi, The Sam Willows and Stefanie Sun. Malaysia’s Dato Siti Nurhaliza and Korea’s BIGBANG will also be among the featuring acts.
The seven-hour extravaganza will showcase the best of local pop culture over the last 50 years and no fewer than 60 local artistes from the last five decades will share the stage on this day.
At the stroke of midnight, an eight-minute firework display will light up the Marina Bay area, followed by BIGBANG’s first 2015 concert.
CELEBRATE SG50 details
Date: Dec 31 (Wed)
Venue: The Float @ Marina Bay
Tickets pricing: S$128 (Free Standing), S$68 (Free Seating), S$28 (Free Seating)
Tickets to CELEBRATE SG50 are now available on SISTIC.
xinmsn is giving away 10 pairs of Free Seating tickets (each ticket worth S$28), courtesy of MediaCorp.
Simply answer the following question and 10 correct entries will be picked to win.
Name any 3 artistes who will be performing at CELEBRATE SG50.
Email your answer together with your anme, NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘xinmsn CELEBRATE SG50’.
Contest ends Dec 19 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- xinmsn reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that xinmsn has received your submission.
- xinmsn reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to xinmsn.