Have you died every day waiting for Christina Perri? That is set to end on Friday, February 27, when the heavily-inked cool chick (she has over 60 tattoos) descends upon our little red dot for the local leg of her The Head or Heart Tour.
Even those who are unfamiliar with her name will certainly be acquainted with two of her smash hits, ‘Jar of Hearts’ and ‘A Thousand Years’. The former, the first single off her debut album Lovestrong, shot to the iTunes Top 20 within its first week of release and went on to sell millions of copies, while the latter was featured on the soundtrack of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, propelling it to 4x-platinum status.
Calling herself someone who “doesn’t know how not to write”, Christina begun work on her second album, Head or Heart, just two weeks after wrapping up the tour for her first record. After months of collaborating with nearly 30 co-writers, the gung-ho songstress had close to 50 possible tracks for the new album. She eventually narrowed the list down and recorded 13, including chart-topping lead single ‘Human’ (written with Boys Like Girls’ Martin Johnson) and ‘Burning Gold’.
“All my dreams came true when touring on Lovestrong,” she said. “And now I’ve dreamt up all new dreams. I’m excited most because I don’t know what’s going to happen. Three years ago I was working at a café so who knows where I’ll be in three more years. I have this album and everything else is a surprise.”
Christina Perri - The Head or Heart Tour - Live in Singapore 2015
Date: Friday, February 27
Venue: The Coliseum, Hard Rock Hotel Singapore, Resorts World Sentosa
Tickets, available at Sistic, are priced at $98 (Limited early bird), $118 (Standard) and $138 (Doors).
xinmsn is giving away pairs of tickets (each ticket worth $118) to Christina Perri - The Head or Heart Tour - Live in Singapore 2015, courtesy of Warner Music Singapore.
Simply answer the following question and correct entries will be picked to win.
Question: Which movie soundtrack was Christina Perri’s ‘A Thousand Years’ included in?
Email your answer together with your name, NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number to email@example.com with the subject 'xinmsn Christina Perri contest’.
Contest ends February 13 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- xinmsn reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that xinmsn has received your submission.
- xinmsn reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to xinmsn.