Photos: Fast Track Events
If you missed Korean rapper Kang Gary and his female music partner Choi Jung-In at the NTU Fest this August, fret not as they will be back again this month for a bigger gig!
This will be the first solo showcase for Gary, one of the rappers from top Korean hip-hop duo LEESSANG. Also a member of Korean variety show Running Man, he is no stranger to Singapore after attending the show’s first fan meet here last October, followed by a sold-out LEESSANG showcase with his partner Gill in November.
Earlier in May, Gary released his first collaboration piece with Jung-In, ‘Your Scent’, and received tremendous response from fans. It even topped music charts on the day of its release. With Gary as the lyricist and Jung-In taking part in writing the melody, the soothing tune will definitely not be left out of the song list for the night.
Do seize this chance to catch Gary in person as he will not be joining his Running Man members in Singapore at their fan meet “Race Start Season 2” next month.
All Category 1 ticket holders will have the golden opportunity to Hi-touch with Gary and Jung-In at the end of the showcase. 100 lucky fans will also get to take group photographs with the duo!
Gary Showcase Featuring Jung-In in Singapore 2014
Date: 24th October 2014
Venue: Kallang Theatre
Duration: 100 minutes
Ticket Pricings: $198*, $138*, $108*, $98* (*Excludes SISTIC booking fee)
Ticket Sales opening: 2nd October 2014, 10am (online and SISTIC outlets)
xinmsn is giving away 5 pairs of tickets (each ticket worth $138) to Gary Showcase Featuring Jung-In in Singapore 2014, courtesy of Fast Track Events.
Simply answer the following question and 5 correct entries will be picked to win.
Question: Name Gary and Jung-In’s first collaboration song title.
Email your answer together with your name, NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'xinmsn Gary Showcase Featuring Jung-In in Singapore 2014’.
Contest ends October 18 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- xinmsn reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that xinmsn has received your submission.
- xinmsn reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to xinmsn.