Hot on the heels of their debut last year, up and coming rookie group gugudan will be making their first official visit to Singapore for their fan meeting, gugudan Live show in Singapore 2017.
Even before their debut, the nonet attracted much attention from the public after three of their members, Nayoung, Sejeong and Mina were introduced as their label Jellyfish Entertainment’s trainees on reality survival programme, Produce 101.
After rounds and rounds of intense competition, Sejeong and Mina made the final cut and debuted as members of I.O.I after the show’s finale.
gugudan has surprised many with their versatility, having released both ‘Wonderland’ and ‘A Girl Like Me’ within the span of one year – two very different sounding tracks which showcase the nine members’ diverse talents.
gugudan Live show in Singapore 2017 details
Date: September 27 (Wednesday)
Venue: Sands Theatre, MasterCard Theatres at Marina Bay Sands
Tickets priced at S$218, S$158, S$88, S$68 (excluding booking fees) are now available on SISTIC.
Toggle is giving away 2 pairs of Ultimate Package tickets (each ticket valued at S$218), 3 pairs of gugudan Package tickets (each ticket valued at S$158) and 5 pairs of A Reserve (each ticket valued at S$88) tickets, courtesy of MyMusicTaste.
To win A Reserve tickets, simply answer the following question and entries with the correct answer will be picked to win:
Question: Name any four members of gugudan.
To Win Ultimate Package or gugudan Package tickets, simply answer the following question and entries with the most creative answers will be picked to win:
Question: If you could spend a day in Singapore with any of the gugudan members, who would you pick and where would you bring her to?
Email your answer together with your name, NRIC, residential address, email address, and contact number to email@example.com with the subject ‘Toggle gugudan’.
Contest ends September 19 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
Photos: MyMusicTaste, Jellyfish Entertainment
* Terms and Conditions
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Toggle reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that Toggle has received your submission.
- Toggle reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to Toggle.