You’re gonna hear Katy Perry ‘Roar’ on 11 May when the songstress brings her Prismatic World Tour right here to our shores. The tour, which kicked off in May last year, is the award-winning superstar’s third and most successful one to date, and its local leg will take place at the Singapore Indoor Stadium.
“I’m thrilled to bring the Prismatic World Tour to some of my favourite places in Asia, as well as some sensational places I've never been to. I can't wait to take in the sights and culture, share my music and meet all of the new fans,” said Katy.
Since the release of her second album One of the Boys (which contained hit singles ‘Hot n Cold’ and ‘I Kissed a Girl’), Katy’s rise to the top has been nothing short of meteoric. She went on to release two more albums, Teenage Dream and Prism, which spawned more megahits such as ‘California Gurls’, ‘Teenage Dream’, ‘Firework’ and ‘Dark Horse’.
Known for her quirky stage costumes and set-ups, Katy recently caused a stir with her fantastical performance at the Super Bowl, featuring a giant mechanical lion, dancing beach props and, most famously, an endearingly awkward shark mascot that went viral on social media (we wonder if he’ll make a special guest appearance at her gig here).
Her Prismatic World Tour setup will be just as spectacular, with a state-of-the-art stage (specially designed by Katy herself) that will allow her to get even closer to her fans than ever before, providing them with a truly magical experience from every angle.
Katy Perry: The Prismatic World Tour in Singapore details
Date: 11 May 2015 (Monday)
Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium
More tickets have been released for Katy Perry’s Singapore show! Priced at $128, $188, $228, $248 and $328 (excluding booking fee), they are available at Sports Hub Tix and Singapore Post outlets.
xinmsn is giving away tickets (each worth $248) to Katy Perry: The Prismatic World Tour in Singapore, courtesy of 19SIXTYFIVE. Simply answer the following question as creatively as you can to stand a chance to win:
Question: Using the titles of Katy Perry’s songs, tell us why you are Singapore’s biggest Katy Perry fan.
(Example: Katy Perry is my ‘Teenage Dream’ because she makes me feel like a ‘Firework’.)
Email your answer together with your name, NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number to email@example.com with the subject 'xinmsn Katy Perry giveaway’.
Contest ends March 15 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- xinmsn reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that xinmsn has received your submission.
- xinmsn reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to xinmsn.