Photos: Universal Music Singapore
Award winning Irish-Norwegian duo Secret Garden will be in town for their ‘The Greatest Hits’ Tour Live in Singapore next month for a one-night only gig. Rolf Lovland and Fionnuala Sherry perform cross-over pop and classical music and have sold over 4.5 million albums worldwide throughout their illustrious career.
The 90-minute show will present an intimate programme of original arrangements and signature tunes from composer-pianist (Rolf) and violinist (Fionnuala) spanning from their impressive collection of songs.
Rolf’s hit song, ‘You Raise Me Up,’ co-written by Brendan Graham, was played on American radio 660,000 times, making it one of the most popular songs in the country in 2004. The tune has been covered by artistes around the world, including Josh Groban, and has 125 different recordings available to date.
Secret Garden ‘The Greatest Hits’ Tour Live In Singapore 2014 details
Date: November 6 (Thursday)
Venue: The Star Theatre
Ticket prices: S$238 (VIP), S$158, S$128, S$98
*VIP tickets include a CD and Meet & Greet session. S$158 tickets include a CD.
Tickets are now available on SISTIC.
xinmsn is giving away 5 pairs of Category 3 tickets (each ticket worth S$128),courtesy of Universal Music Singapore.
Simply answer the following question and 5 correct entries will be picked to win.
Question: Name one instrument that Rolf Lovland and Fionnuala Sherry play respectively.
Email your answer together with your name, NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'xinmsn Secret Garden’.
Contest ends October 14 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- xinmsn reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that xinmsn has received your submission.
- xinmsn reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to xinmsn.