The annual Skechers Sundown Festival is back for its seventh consecutive year, and you know what that means: another night of rocking out with a string of Asian artistes at the Marina Promenade.
Since its launch in 2009, the festival has staged performances by over 50 singers and bands, from some of the biggest names in the biz to promising up-and-comers. This time, the musical stars aligning for the event as headliners are South Korea’s Epik High, Japan’s INKT, Indonesia’s J-Rocks, Thailand’s Potato, and our very own local band, Caracal.
In addition to these established acts, the festival will also act as a platform for up-and-coming artistes to showcase their talents. This year, the spotlight will be on home-grown musicians Cheryl Loon, Cashew Chemists and Farrago, as well as Taiwan’s Ground Zero.
In addition to the audio delight, attendees will also get to indulge in a food fest filled with scrumptious local dishes. Good bites to munch on and great tunes to chill to – sounds like one awesome way to spend a Saturday evening!
Skechers Sundown Festival 2015 details
Date: November 21, 2015 (Saturday)
Time: 4pm till late
Venue: Marina Promenade, F1 Pit Area
Toggle is giving away 5 pairs of general admission tickets (each ticket worth $88) to the Skechers Sundown Festival 2015, courtesy of Red Spade Entertainment.
Simply answer the following questions and 5 correct answers will be picked to win.
1) Name 5 bands performing at this year’s Skechers Sundown Festival.
2) Name the three members of Epik High, one of the headlining acts for this year’s Skechers Sundown Festival.
Email your answer together with your full name, NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number to email@example.com with the subject ‘Toggle Skechers Sundown Festival 2015’.
Contest ends November 6 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Toggle reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that Toggle has received your submission.
- Toggle reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to Toggle.