Heads up, VIP! In case you’ve yet to know, BIGBANG’s very own Taeyang will be gracing our shores with his first solo concert next month with his 2015 Taeyang World Tour RISE in Singapore.
The one-night only gig will take place on February 8 at Singapore Expo Hall 3 and concert-goers can expect to be thrilled by a one-of-a-kind performance that the musician will put on especially for you.
While Taeyang has announced the release of his concert DVD, there’s no better way to rock out to his tunes, including hits such as ‘Eyes, Nose, Lips’ and ‘Wedding Dress’ than to witness it live, surrounded by like-minded fans.
The 26-year-old was last in Singapore for CELEBRATE SG50 with the rest of his bandmates for the countdown show in between stops for his world tour. He previously raised temperatures at his Hong Kong gig when he peeled off his clothes while performing.
Who knows, you might a peek at that toned body when he drops by our little red dot too.
xinmsn is proud to be the official online media for Taeyang RISE World Tour in Singapore.
2015 Taeyang World Tour RISE in Singapore details
Date: Feb 8 (Sunday)
Venue: Singapore Expo Hall 3
Ticket prices: S$318 (VVIP*), S$228, S$178, S$128 (excluding S$4 SISTIC booking fee)
*VVIP tickets include a sound check pass, poster and Taeyang’s new special limited tour album
Tickets can be purchased from SISTIC.
xinmsn is giving away Moshpit A (S$228) and B (S$178) tickets to 2015 Taeyang World Tour RISE in Singapore, courtesy of Flabbergast Productions.
Simply answer the following question and entries will be picked to win.
Question: In 50 words or less, explain which your favourite track from Taeyang’s discography is and why.
Email your answer together with your name, NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'xinmsn Taeyang RISE’.
Contest ends Feb 1 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- xinmsn reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that xinmsn has received your submission.
- xinmsn reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice. - Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to xinmsn.