[Battle] FT Island′s Lee Hong Gi Beats Block B′s Zico

[Battle] FT Island′s Lee Hong Gi Beats Block B′s Zico

[Battle] FT Island′s Lee Hong Gi Beats Block B′s Zico
[Battle] FT Island′s Lee Hong Gi Beats Block B′s Zico

Two idol stars-turned-soloists duked it out in our Battle last week, but, in the end, there was a sure winner.FT Island′s Lee Hong Gi is set to make his solo debut on November 18, and if the poll is any indication, anticipation is high for the idol star.

Lee Hong Gi beat out Block B′s Zico, who recently returned with solo single Boys and Girls, with 82.6 percent of votes, leaving Zico with the remaining 17.4 percent of votes.

Report a problem