Margot Robbie "projectile vomited" nearly two kilos of spaghetti.
The 'Focus' star was on the set of Australian soap 'Neighbours', where she consumed so much of the Italian dish during an eating contest that she had to be given a special vomit-inducing medicine because she "couldn't move" when she was asked to return to set.
Speaking on an episode of The Graham Norton Show, which is to air tonight (27.02.15), she recalled: "It's revolting but I did an eating competition to see who could eat the most in an hour. It was a bucket load.
"I was working on 'Neighbours' at the time and they said, 'Lunch break's over, you've got to go to set,' and I couldn't move. The nurse had to be called and she gave me the stuff they give toddlers if they swallow poison.
"I projectile vomited 1.8 kilos of spaghetti and then skipped on to set - I felt fine."
Meanwhile, the 24-year-old actress - who stars alongside Will Smith in her latest movie - recently admitted to eating excessive amounts of cookie dough when she worked at fast food restaurant Subway before she joined the film industry.
She shared: "I made myself sick on that stuff; I ate so much frozen cookie dough."