Britain's Prince Harry will return to royal duties on his 31st birthday.
The royal - who is currently spending three months volunteering on conservation projects in South Africa - will attend a Battle of Britain 75th anniversary flypast at Goodwood Aerodrome on September 15.
Announcing the engagement in a series of tweets, Kensington Palace said: "Prince Harry to join @endeavourfund scholars during a #BoB75 Anniversary flypast @boultbeeacademy on 15 Sep. Flypast will bring more BoB aircraft together since #WW2, as a show of thanks from this generation to 'The Few'."
Harry will join scholars from the Endeavour Fund - set up by the Royal Foundation to support the recovery of wounded and sick service personnel - at the event.
He is also set to take to the skies in a in a historic Spitfire, despite recent concerns over vintage aircraft after a 1950s Hawker Hunter plane crashed and killed 11 people on a motorway in Britain earlier this month.
A source told the Daily Express newspaper: "He has put so much into it, he wouldn't want to miss it for the world."