Singapore’s biggest K-Pop festival, HallyuPopFest, happens this weekend.
Boasting a lineup which includes Super Junior, Nu’est, Monsta X, Winner, Hyolyn, Pentagon, K.A.R.D, (G)I-DLE, Oh My Girl, N.Flying, GWSN, A.C.E, Verivery, Kanto and Trei, the two day extravaganza is bound to leave you wanting for more.
Apart from the evening concert, there will also be an afternoon showcase for all ticket-holders, along with a red carpet event and artiste engagement opportunities (think high touch and group photo sessions) for lucky ticketholders.
If you’re still on the fence on whether or not you should attend, here’s something that might change your mind: we’ve got 20 pairs of red carpet passes for you to get close to your favourite artistes as they strut their stuff for the cameras, but here’s the catch: this contest is only open to existing ticket holders.
HallyuPopFest takes place on May 25 and 26 (Saturday and Sunday) at Singapore Indoor Stadium. Tickets are priced at S$288, S$258, S$198, S$138 and S$98 (excluding booking fees) for a one-day pass and are now available on SportsHubTix.
Toggle is giving away 20 pairs of red carpet tickets (10 pairs per day) to HallyuPopFest courtesy of H.A.H. Entertainment.
Answer the following question and the most creative entries will be picked to win.
Question: In 100 words or less, which artiste are you most looking forward to seeing on the HallyuPopFest red carpet and why?*
*Note: The ticket that you are currently holding must be valid for the same day in which you are entering our contest for. (I.E. If you’re entering our contest to see Nu’est on the red carpet, your concert ticket must be valid for May 25. Likewise, if you are entering the contest to see Monsta X on the red carpet, your concert ticket must be valid for May 26.)
Email your answer together with your full name as per your NRIC, contact number, email address, 14 digit barcode number, along with your ticket details (date, section, row, seat number) to email@example.com with the subject ‘Toggle HallyuPopFest’.
Contest ends May 23 and winners will be notified by email by May 24.
* Terms and Conditions
- By participating in this contest, you agree to our contest terms and conditions.
- This contest is open to Singapore residents.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- We reserve the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week’s winners are not qualified to win.
- Each family is entitled to win only one contest every seven days. Persons who share the same registered address will be considered as part of the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that we received your submission.