Have you been thoroughly charmed by actor Park Seo Joon after his first solo fan meeting in Singapore? Well, so were we, as he demonstrated why he’s legit husband material during the event.
His popularity skyrocketed after starring in a series of hit dramas, including Kill Me, Heal Me, She Was Pretty, Hwarang and Fight for My Way. Fans of the 28-year-old are understandably excited for his next project, but the actor shared during his visit here that he has yet to decide on his next project. However, he also assured that he’ll do his best to take on various projects in order to see his fans more often, and we’re sure that it’s something that fans will hold him to.
During his visit here, he also got candid with his unlikely hangover cure – coconut water, which he shared that he drinks often even while back home (although they come in Tetra Pak boxes instead of in an actual coconut).
Whether you got to see Seo Joon at his first solo fan meeting in Singapore or not, Toggle wants to give you something to remember him by with posters personally autographed by the actor! We have 20 of them to give away, courtesy of UnUsUaL Entertainment.
For your chance to win, simply answer the following question and the most creative entries will be picked.
Question: Out of all the roles that Park Seo Joon has played, tell us in 200 words or less which is your favourite and why.
Email your answer together with your name, NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Toggle Park Seo Joon autographed poster’.
Contest ends November 21 and winners will be notified via email.
* Terms and Conditions
- This contest is open only to Singapore residents, and prizes must be collected from Mediacorp personally. No requests for postage, courier or other methods of collection will be entertained.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Toggle reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week’s winners are not qualified to win.
- Each family is entitled to win only one contest every seven days. Persons who share the same registered address will be considered as part of the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that Toggle has received your submission.
- Toggle reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to Toggle.