Following the massive global success of 2015’s Fifty Shades of Grey, Christian Grey (Jamie Dornan) and Anastasia “Ana” Steele (Dakota Johnson) are back to tantalise audiences once again in Fifty Shades Darker – just in time for Valentine’s Day.
In the sequel, which is based on the second book in E L James’ bestselling trilogy of the same name, Ana is trying to move on her relationship with a wounded Christian, only to have him try to entice her back into his life. Under new conditions set by Ana, she finally agrees to give their romance another chance.
All seems to be going well for the couple…until dark figures from Christian’s past emerge, threatening to destroy their hopes for a future together.
Fifty Shades Darker is directed by James Foley, and also stars Marcia Gay Harden, Rita Ora, Luke Grimes, Kim Basinger, Bella Heathcote and more.
Fifty Shades Darker opens in cinemas on February 9 and is rated R21.
Toggle is giving away 10 pairs of tickets to the Fifty Shades Darker preview screening, courtesy of United International Pictures Singapore.
Each winner will also receive a limited edition mask (worth $30 each), as seen on Dakota Johnson in the film.
Fifty Shades Darker preview screening details
Date: February 8 (Wednesday)
Time: 6.30pm onwards
Venue: GV Great World City
For your chance to win, simply answer the following question. Entries with the correct answers will be picked at random to win.
Question: Name all three books in the Fifty Shades trilogy.
Email your answer together with your name, NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Toggle Fifty Shades Darker’
Contest ends Feb 5 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents who are 21 years old and above only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Toggle reserves the right to pick final winners. No
correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that Toggle has received your submission.
- Toggle reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to Toggle.
© 2017 Universal Studios