Based on the incredible true story of World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Superstar Paige, Fighting with My Family is a heartwarming comedy which delves into the themes of self-discovery and the importance of family.
Born into a tight-knit family of wrestlers, Paige and her brother Zak are ecstatic when they get the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to try out for the WWE. Only one sibling makes it into the competitive training programme, and Paige ends up having to face this cutthroat world all by herself.
What lies ahead is a journey in which she digs deep into her soul, and discovering that what makes her different is the very same thing that can make her a star. This underdog story celebrates the talent, drive and tenacity of a young woman who defies the odds to make it to the top of her profession.
Fighting With My Family‘s all-star cast and crew includes producer-actor Dwayne Johnson, director-writer-producer Stephen Merchant, along with actors Florence Pugh, Lena Headey, Nick Frost and Jack Lowden.
Fighting With My Family opens in cinemas on April 18 and is rated PG 13 (Violence and sexual references).
Toggle is giving away 10 pairs of preview tickets courtesy of United International Pictures Singapore.
Fighting With My Family preview details
Date: April 16 (Tuesday)
Venue: Shaw Theatres Lido
Simply watch the trailer below and complete the following sentence from Dwayne Johnson. The first 10 entries with the correct answer will be picked to win. *Terms and conditions apply.
“But don’t worry about being the next me. Be the _____ ___.”
Email your answer together with your full name as per your NRIC, residential address and email address to email@example.com with the subject ‘Toggle Fighting With My Family’.
Contest ends April 12 and winners will be notified via email.
* Terms and Conditions
- By participating in this contest, you agree to our contest terms and conditions.
- This contest is open only to Singapore residents.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Toggle reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week’s winners are not qualified to win.
- Each family is entitled to win only one contest every seven days. Persons who share the same registered address will be considered as part of the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that Toggle has received your submission.
- Toggle reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to Toggle.
© 2019 Universal Studios.