It’s been a long time coming for Korean rock group DAY6 and My Day (as their fans are collectively called).
After debuting to much fanfare in 2015, the quintet is finally holding their first full-scale concert in Singapore on October 5.
Currently on tour in the USA, they will wrap up their two-day concert in Los Angeles before heading back home after their show on September 29. Singapore My Day will be the first ones to see them in concert after they return to Asia.
Each of the members, Sungjin, Jae, Young K, Wonpil and Dowoon, play their own respective instruments as a band, and have captivated audiences around the world with their heart-wrenching lyrics and soulful performances.
Their alt-rock songs, including ‘Shoot Me’, ‘You Were Beautiful’, ‘Letting Go’ and ‘Congratulations’ are songs that even casual fans can resonate with and listen to.
If the studio version pulled at your heartstrings, the live version will surely blow you away. Mark the date - October 5 - that’s likely to be the only day you’ll be able to catch them live in Singapore this year.
DAY6 World Tour ‘Gravity’ in Singapore details
Date: October 5, 2019 (Saturday)
Venue: The Star Theatre, The Star Performing Arts Centre
Tickets are priced at S$268, S$228, S$188, and S$148 (excluding booking fees) and are available on APACTix.
Toggle is giving away pairs of Category 2 tickets (each worth S$228) to DAY6 World Tour ‘Gravity’ in Singapore, courtesy of Live Nation Singapore.
Answer the following question and the most creative entries will be picked to win. *Terms and conditions apply
Question: What is your favourite DAY6 song and why?
Email your answer together with your full name as per your NRIC and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Toggle DAY6 Gravity’.
Contest ends September 29 and winners will be notified via email by October 1.
* Terms and Conditions
- By participating in this contest, you agree to our contest terms and conditions.
- This contest is open to Singapore residents.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- We reserve the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week’s winners are not qualified to win.
- Each family is entitled to win only one contest every seven days. Persons who share the same registered address will be considered as part of the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that we received your submission.
- We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to Toggle.
Photos: Live Nation Singapore, JYP Entertainment