We’re weeks away from the inaugural KAMP Singapore 2019, whicih will feature K-Pop acts GFRIEND, NCT 127, Ha Sung Woon, Chungha, Super Junior, Stray Kids, WJSN, MOMOLAND and Sonnet Son.
The two-day extravaganza, which will take place on November 9 and 10 at the Singapore Indoor Stadium, not only includes the evening concert, but also a red carpet event. While walking down the red carpet, artistes will take selfies, sign autographs and throw autographed balls to the crowd, allowing fans to get closer than ever to their favourite artistes.
KAMP will also feature fringe activities, including fan art and video contests in which fans can show off their creativity and get a chance for their creations to be exhibited backstage. Category 1 ticket holders will also stand a chance to converse with the artistes through the KAMP reporter event.
Check out KAMP’s website for full details on the fan art and video contest, along with the KAMP reporter event.
KAMP Singapore 2019 details
Date: November 9, 10 (Saturday, Sunday)
Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium
Tickets are priced at S$295, S$250, S$180, S$140 and S$100 (excluding booking fees) and are available on SportsHubTix.
Toggle is giving away one pair of Category 1 tickets (each ticket worth S$295) to the second night of KAMP Singapore 2019 (November 10), courtesy of AMP LIVE.
Answer the following question and the most creative entry will be picked to win. *Terms and conditions apply
Question: Using the names of title tracks from at least four of the artistes who will be attending KAMP, tell us why you want to attend KAMP Singapore 2019.
Email your answer together with your full name as per your NRIC and email address to email@example.com with the subject ‘Toggle KAMP 2019’.
Contest ends November 3 and winners will be notified via email by November 5.
* Terms and Conditions
- By participating in this contest, you agree to our contest terms and conditions.
- This contest is open to Singapore residents.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- We reserve the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week’s winners are not qualified to win.
- Each family is entitled to win only one contest every seven days. Persons who share the same registered address will be considered as part of the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that we received your submission.
- We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to Toggle.
Photos: KAMP Global