Clear your schedule for May 4 as the talented Korean duo, MXM will be making their way to Singapore for their first-ever fan meeting.
Made up of Im Youngmin and Kim Donghyun, the project unit made waves as one of the hottest rookies to watch when they released their first mini album, Unmix, in September 2017. Following which, they have unveiled another mini album, Match Up, along with a single, Rematch, this year, which has gained them an increasing number of fans with every new release.
After hitting Malaysia on May 1, they will be making their way to Singapore to charm their fans’ hearts in a one-night only show.
Fans of reality survival programme Produce 101 Season 2 will definitely be familiar with MXM – in particular Youngmin, who made it to the final round and was eventually ranked 15th in the entire competition.
Not only will MXM be performing their hit songs at Singapore’s fan meeting, they will also be getting up close and personal with their beloved fans as interactions and games are on the menu – two things that fans will definitely not be able to resist.
MXM Match Up Fan Meeting in Singapore details
Date: May 4 (Friday)
Tickets are priced at S$248 and S$148 (excluding booking fees) and are now available on APACTix.
Toggle is giving away 3 pairs of VIP tickets (worth S$248 each) MXM Match Up Fan Meeting in Singapore, courtesy of IME Singapore.
For your chance to win, answer the following question and the 3 best entries will be picked to win. *Terms and conditions apply.
Question: In 100 words or less, tell us why we should pick you to win.
Email your answer together with your name, residential address, email address and contact number to email@example.com with the subject ‘Toggle MXM’.
Contest ends April 29 and winners will be notified via email by May 2.
* Terms and Conditions
- This contest is open only to Singapore residents age 18 and above.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Toggle reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week’s winners are not qualified to win.
- Each family is entitled to win only one contest every seven days. Persons who share the same registered address will be considered as part of the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that Toggle has received your submission.
- Toggle reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to Toggle.