Try not to split your sides laughing at this hilarious spy comedy.
Jang Young-sil (played by Kang Ye-won) has never managed to hold down a full-time job, despite her admirable array of qualifications certifying her to be a telemarketer and livestock handler, amongst other professions.
One day, the 35-year-old is fired yet again from a contract job at the National Security Agency. Just when everything looked poised to come crashing down on her again, Young-sil discovers an incriminating secret of her ex-boss, Deputy Park (played by Jo Jae-yun). Somehow, he had foolishly fallen for a voice phishing scam, and transferred half a million dollars out of the company’s account and into the scammer’s pocket.
Desperate for a second chance, Young-sil immediately offers to become a spy at the voice phishing company and retrieve the money, in order to get her job back.
Whilst undercover at the voice phishing agency, Young-sil meets foul-mouthed policewoman, Na Jung-a (played by Han Chae-a), who is attempting to get to the heart of the whole scam and identify the mastermind. The two reluctantly join forces and work together.
What will be the final outcome of their undercover mission?
Directed by Kim Deok-su, Part-Time Spy stars Kang Ye-won, Han Chae-a, Jo Jae-yun, Kim Min-kyo and Namkoong Min.
Part-Time Spy opens in cinemas on April 6. The movie is rated PG 13 (some sexual references)
Toggle is giving away 20 pairs of tickets to the Singapore premiere of Part-Time Spy, courtesy of Encore Films.
Part-Time Spy preview screening details
Date: April 3 (Monday)
Venue: Hall 6, GV Plaza Singapura
For your chance to win, simply answer the following question. Entries with the correct answers will be picked at random to win.
Question: How much money did Deputy Park lose to the voice phishing scam?
Email your answer together with your name, NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Toggle Part-Time Spy’.
Contest ends March 29 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents who are 18 years old and above only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Toggle reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that Toggle has received your submission.
- Toggle reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to Toggle.