What better way to wrap up your year than to watch one of Korea’s reigning acts, Rain, in the flesh? The King of K-Pop will be wrapping up his current concert tour, THE SQUALL, in Singapore on Dec 30.
This being his first full-scale concert tour since 2011, fans have been eagerly anticipating his return to the stage, especially after the rave reviews that he has received in every city that he has performed in.
The talented multi-hyphenate has also ensured that each of his concerts is customised in accordance to the show venue without compromising the concert tour’s overall concept and key elements, which means that he will be bringing his A-game for all the fans who have waited for his return to our sunny shores.
To add on to the excitement, Rain confirmed earlier this month that he will be making his first comeback in three years on January 15, 2017. The 34-year-old was originally slated to have a comeback late this year, but postponed his return as he was busy with his other projects this year. His last studio album, Rain Effect, was released in January 2014.
Rain Tour in Singapore THE SQUALL details
Date: Dec 30, 2016 (Friday)
Venue: Resorts World Ballroom, Resorts World Convention Centre®
Ticket prices: S$338, S$248, S$198, S$158, S$118 (excluding booking fees)
Tickets are now available on SISTIC.
Toggle is giving away five pairs of Category 5 tickets, courtesy of Faith & D Entertainment.
For your chance to win, simply answer the following question. Entries with the correct answer will be picked at random to win.
Question: In which year did Rain hold his previous concert tour prior to THE SQUALL?
Email your answer together with your name, NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number to email@example.com with the subject ‘Toggle Rain THE SQUALL’.
Contest ends Dec 29, 7pm and winners will be notified via email by Dec 29, 9pm. *Terms and conditions apply.
Photos: R.A.I.N. Company
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Toggle reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that Toggle has received your submission.
- Toggle reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to Toggle.