When three parents discover their respective daughters’ pact to lose their virginity on prom night (after decoding a suggestive, emoji-filled group chat), they do what all concerned mums and dads would do: freak out.
Well, freak out, and then band together on a misguided mission to stop their precious little girls from making what they believe will be the biggest mistake of their lives. However, after a wild night of crazy car chases, butt-chugging contests (what?) and party-crashing, they begin to see their kids as the smart, determined and empowered young women they knew they’d become all along.
Blockers, which stars Leslie Mann, John Cena, Ike Barinholtz and more, received great reviews from its premiere at SXSW calling it an “elegantly witty yet deliriously raunchy” comedy. The film is also rated close to 90 percent on Rotten Tomatoes.
Blockers opens in cinemas on April 19 and is Rated M18 for Sexual Content and Nudity.
Toggle is giving away 10 pairs of tickets to the preview screening of Blockers, courtesy of United International Pictures Singapore.
Blockers preview screening details
Date: April 18 (Wednesday)
Venue: Cathay Cineleisure
Simply watch the trailer and complete the sentence below. The first 10 entries with the correct answer will be picked to win. *Terms and conditions apply.
Question: “All _______ have secret meanings.”
Email your answer together with your full name as per your NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Toggle Blockers’.
Contest ends April 15 and winners will be notified via email.
* Terms and Conditions
- This contest is open only to Singapore residents aged 18 and above.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Toggle reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week’s winners are not qualified to win.
- Each family is entitled to win only one contest every seven days. Persons who share the same registered address will be considered as part of the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that Toggle has received your submission.
- Toggle reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to Toggle.
© 2018 Universal Studios