Suburbicon is an American crime comedy film that tells the tale of very flawed people making very bad choices.
Set in the summer of 1959 in the peaceful, idyllic suburban community of Suburbicon, it is filled with affordable homes and manicured lawns - the perfect place to raise a family, where the Lodge family is doing just that. But the tranquil surface masks a disturbing reality, as husband and father Gardner Lodge (Matt Damon) must navigate the town’s dark underbelly of betrayal, deceit, and violence.
The film is directed by George Clooney and also stars Julianne Moore and Oscar Isaac.
Suburbicon opens in cinemas on Nov 9 and is rated NC16.
Toggle is giving away 10 pairs of tickets to the preview screening of Suburbicon, courtesy of Shaw Organisation.
Suburbicon preview screening details
Date: November 6 (Monday)
Time: 7pm (to be confirmed)
Venue: Shaw Theatres Lido
For your chance to win, simply answer the following question. The first 10 entries with the correct answers will be picked to win. *Terms and conditions apply
Question: Who is the director of Suburbicon?
Email your answer together with your name, NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Toggle Suburbicon.'
Contest ends November 1 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- The contest is open to those who are 16 years old and above only.
- Toggle reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week’s winners are not qualified to win.
- Each family is entitled to win only one contest every seven days. Persons who share the same registered address will be considered as part of the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that Toggle has received your submission.
- Toggle reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to Toggle.
Photos: Shaw Organisation