Based on the New York Times bestseller, Wonder tells the inspiring and heartwarming story of August “Auggie” Pullman, a young boy born with a facial deformity who has been in and out of hospitals for years.
Auggie becomes the most unlikely of heroes when he enters fifth grade at a local new school, Beecher Prep, and proves to everyone that he is just an ordinary kid and that beauty is not just on the outside.
Follow Auggie’s extraordinary journey as he unites his family, new classmates, and the larger community in their struggle to find their compassion and acceptance, and to show that you can’t blend in when you were born to stand out.
Wonder stars Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay.
Wonder opens in cinemas on December 14 and is rated PG.
Toggle is giving away 15 pairs of tickets to the preview screening of Wonder, courtesy of Shaw Organisation.
Wonder preview screening details
Date: December 6 (Wednesday)
Time: 7pm (to be confirmed)
Venue: Shaw Theatres Lido
For your chance to win, simply answer the following question. The first 15 entries with the correct answers will be picked to win. *Terms and conditions apply.
Question: What school does Auggie go to?
Email your answer together with your name, NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number to email@example.com with the subject ‘Toggle Wonder’.
Contest ends December 1 and winners will be notified via email.
* Terms and Conditions
- This contest is open only to Singapore residents.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Toggle reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week’s winners are not qualified to win.
- Each family is entitled to win only one contest every seven days. Persons who share the same registered address will be considered as part of the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that Toggle has received your submission.
- Toggle reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to Toggle.