Photos: United International Pictures
Horror fans, rejoice: The fifth and concluding installment of the Paranormal Activity franchise, Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension, premieres on October 29, just in time for Halloween.
Fans of the long-running series will finally get answers to the burning questions they’ve been pondering since the franchise premiered in 2009: What does the demon Toby look like, how did sisters Katie and Kristi become targets of supernatural encounters and what exactly does Grandma Lois have to do with everything?
Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension follows a young family — Ryan, a video game developer, his wife, Emily, their daughter, Leila, together with Ryan’s brother Mike — that moves into a new home and discovers video footage of Katie and Kristi when they were young. The origins of the hauntings then come to light.
Gregory Plotkin, the editor for four of the past Paranormal Activity movies, makes his directorial debut with this fifth installment. The movie stars Chris J. Murray, Brit Shaw, Ivy George and Dan Gill, and Katie Featherston reprises her role as Katie.
Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension opens in 3D cinemas on October 29; the movie is rated NC16 (horror and coarse language).
Date: October 28, 2015 (Wednesday)
Time: 7.20 pm
Venue: Shaw Lido
Toggle is giving away 20 pairs of tickets to the 3D preview screening of Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension, courtesy of United International Pictures Singapore.
For your chance to win, simply watch the trailer and complete the following sentence:
“For the first time you will ____ the activity. Every secret will be revealed.”
Email your answer together with your full name, NRIC number, residential address, email address and contact number to email@example.com with the subject ‘Toggle PARANORMAL ACTIVITY: THE GHOST DIMENSION.’
Contest ends October 26 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Toggle reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that Toggle has received your submission.
- Toggle reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to Toggle.