Photos: Shaw Organisation
Robinson is a rogue submarine captain (Jude Law) driven to desperation after being laid off from a salvage company. With the thought of being able to obtain a haul of gold worth over a hundred million dollars from the bottom of the Black Sea, he puts together a misfit crew to find the elusive treasure.
Asking the boys to go on an adventure that may lead to their deaths wasn’t easy – but with a promise of splitting the gold equally among the crew, everyone sets off on the journey to recover the sunken loot.
But there’s one thing they forgot to consider before setting out on their mission: each person’s share of the treasure increases with every person that perishes during the mission. As greed and desperation take control on board their claustrophobic vessel, the increasing uncertainty of the mission causes them to turn on each other to fight for their own survival.
Who will make it back alive, and at what cost? This adventure-thriller by Academy Award winning director Kevin Macdonald will keep you on the edge of your seat until the very end.
Preview Screening details
Date: February 5 (Thursday)
Venue: Shaw Theatres Lido
Black Sea opens in cinemas on February 12 and is rated NC16 for coarse language and some violence.
xinmsn is giving away 20 pairs of preview tickets to Black Sea, courtesy of Shaw Organisation.
Simply answer the following question and 20 entries with the correct answer will be picked to win.
Question: What made Robinson decide to embark on the search for treasure in the Black Sea?
Email your answer together with your name, NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'xinmsn Black Sea’.
Contest ends Feb 1 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- xinmsn reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that xinmsn has received your submission.
- xinmsn reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice. - Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to xinmsn.