Photos: ©2014 CTMG. All Rights Reserved.
April, 1945; World War II. Wardaddy (Brad Pitt), a battle-hardened army sergeant, commands Fury, a Sherman tank, and her five-man crew as the Allies make their final push in the European Theatre.
Outnumbered and outgunned on the deadly mission behind enemy lines and with a rookie solider thrust into their platoon, Wardaddy and his men must go against all odds in their heroic attempts to strike at the heart of Nazi Germany.
Told in the perspective of rookie Norman Ellison (Logan Lerman), who has never even seen the inside of a tank, the show is set over a 24-hour time frame and sees the five men go against 300 German troops in their bid to stay alive.
Instead of the typical vicorious campaigns which are showcased in war films, director David Ayer and producer Bill Block instead chose to focus on the tail-end of the war, where the war is almost over and the men left standing are fighting just for their own survival.
Fury also stars Shia LaBeouf, Jon Bernthal and Scott Eastwood.
Fury opens in cinemas on October 22, rating to be advised.
Fury preview screening details
Date: October 20, Monday
Venue: Shaw Theatres Lido
xinmsn is giving away 20 pairs of preview tickets to Fury, courtesy of Shaw Organisation.
Simply answer the following question and 20 correct answers will be picked to win.
Question: Name any two cast members of Fury.
Email your answer together with your name, NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number to email@example.com with the subject 'xinmsn Fury’.
Contest ends Oct 16 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- xinmsn reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that xinmsn has received your submission.
- xinmsn reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to xinmsn.