Photos: Encore Films Pte Ltd
The highly anticipated live-action film adaptation of Yusei Matsui's widely popular manga and anime series, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (Assassination Classroom), will be hitting Singapore cinemas soon. In fact, a sequel is underway for release next year.
Making full use of the best computer graphic technology available in the Japanese film industry, Eiichiro Hasumi (director of successful TV dramas and films Sea Monkey and Mozu) will dynamically depict the main character Koro Sensei as he flies around at Mach 20 i.e., 20 times the speed of sound.
The voiceover of main CG character Koro Sensei was kept a secret till the opening day, even among the cast, and he will be brought to life by 31-year-old Kazunari Ninomiya, a member of Johnny's Entertainment's boys idol group Arashi. Also, 21-year-old Ryosuke Yamada, a member of the talent agency's another group Hey! Say! JUMP, will be making his feature film debut as Nagisa Shiota, the main student leading the assassination.
A humorous and action-packed story about the worst class in the prestigious Kunugigaoka Junior High School, Class 3-E, who is on a mission to kill their new homeroom teacher, Koro Sensei, as he threatens to destroy the earth.
The winner who accomplishes the task stands to bag an astounding 10 billion yen but things are complicated when they realise that he’s the best teacher they've ever had.
Will the students be able to succeed in their mission before they graduate?
Assassination Classroom opens in cinemas on July 2, rated PG for some violence.
Preview Screening details
Date: June 27 2015 (Saturday)
Venue: GV Plaza Hall 8
Toggle is giving away 10 pairs of tickets to the preview screening of Assassination Classroom and 10 movie premium pens (worth $15 each), courtesy of Encore Films Pte Ltd.
Simply answer the following question and 10 correct entries will be picked to win.
Question: What is the reward for assassinating Koro Sensei?
Email your answer together with your name, NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number to email@example.com with the subject 'Toggle ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM’.
Contest ends June 23 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Toggle reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that Toggle has received your submission.
- Toggle reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to Toggle.