Photos: Twentieth Century Fox
Those curious to know how the Fantastic 4 even came about can catch the action-adventure film (stylised as Fant4stic), the third theatrical Fantastic 4 film by 20th Century Fox and a reboot of the film franchise, to find out.
Chronicle director Josh Trank worked on this film for four years with screenwriter Simon Kinberg, who is best known for his work on the X-Men franchise.
The movie stars Miles Teller as Mr. Fantastic, Michael B Jordan as the Human Torch, Kate Mara as Invisible Woman and Jamie Bell as Thing and Toby Kebbell plays their familiar enemy Dr. Doom.
It is essentially a contemporary re-imagination of Marvel’s longest-running superhero team that started out as youngsters who teleported to a dangerous alternative universe which changed their physical forms into that of four heroes.
With their lives irrevocably upended, will Fantastic 4 learn to harness their new abilities and work together to save Earth from their former friend-turned-enemy?
Fantastic 4 opens in cinemas on August 6, ratings to be advised.
Preview Screening Details
Date: August 5, 2015 (Wednesday)
Venue: GV VivoCity
Toggle is giving away 25 pairs of tickets to the preview screening of Fantastic 4, courtesy of Warner Bros.
Simply answer the following question and 25 correct entries will be picked to win.
Question: What is the name of the Fantastic 4’s enemy in this movie?
Email your answer together with your name, NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Toggle FANTASTIC 4’.
Contest ends August 3 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Toggle reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that Toggle has received your submission.
- Toggle reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to Toggle.