From the imagination of director Guillermo del Toro, who brought us Pan’s Labyrinth and Hellboy, comes Crimson Peak, a dark but stunning gothic romance about young author Edith Cushing. In the aftermath of a family tragedy, she meets and falls in love with Sir Thomas Sharpe, a dashing stranger with a mysterious past.
Soon, the two are married, and Edith joins her new husband in his mansion atop a mountain of blood-red clay. However, she soon finds out that Thomas is not who he appears to be, and that her new home is full of ghostly entities and secrets that will haunt her forever.
Hailed as “gorgeous and terrifying” by acclaimed horror maestro Stephen King, Crimson Peak stars Mia Wasikowska as Edith Cushing, Tom Hiddleston as Sir Thomas Sharpe, Jessica Chastain as Thomas’s sister Lady Lucille Sharpe, and Charlie Hunnam as Dr. Alan McMichael, who is madly in love with Edith.
Crimson Peak is in cinemas October 15 and is rated NC-16 for some violence.
Toggle is giving away 20 pairs of tickets to the preview screening of Crimson Peak, courtesy of United International Pictures Singapore.
Date: Oct 14 (Wednesday)
Time: From 7.00pm
Venue: Filmgarde Bugis+
Simply watch the trailer and complete the following sentence:
“These rotting walls in the dark… There are ______ everywhere.”
Crimson Peak TOTL0150515008027632
Email your answer together with your name, NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number to email@example.com with the subject ‘Toggle Crimson Peak’.
Contest ends October 12 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Toggle reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that Toggle has received your submission.
- Toggle reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to Toggle.