Photos: Golden Village Pictures Pte Ltd
Get ready to see sparks fly — literally. Chayanop Boonprakob, the director of the 2011 Thai comedy SuckSeed, returns with his sophomore film, the romantic comedy MAY WHO?, about a girl who discharges electricity when her heart rate goes above 120 beats per minute.
One of the unpopular, little-known students in school, May has a name so common in Thailand that any mention of a girl named May is followed up with, “May who?” But this girl’s secret life as a human Tesla coil is a problem when it comes to love: She has a massive crush on Fame, the handsome student council president and star athlete, but she can’t get close to him without electrocuting him.
She teams up with fellow outcast Pong, a geeky student who likes to sketch cartoon illustrations and who knows May-Who’s electrifying secret, to hatch plans to win over their respective crushes. But will this unlikely duo stay on target, or will sparks fly between them instead?
MAY WHO? opens in cinemas on November 5; rating to be advised.
Preview Screening Details
Date: November 3, 2015 (Tuesday)
Time: 7:00 pm
Venue: GV Plaza
Toggle is giving away 20 pairs of tickets to the preview screening of MAY WHO?, courtesy of Golden Village Pictures Pte Ltd.
For your chance to win, simply answer the following question:
Question: Who does May-Who have a crush on in this movie?
Email your answer together with your full name, NRIC number, residential address, email address and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Toggle MAY WHO?’
Contest ends October 29 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Toggle reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that Toggle has received your submission.
- Toggle reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to Toggle.