Photos: United International Pictures Singapore
Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg make their long-awaited on-screen reunion after 2010’s The Other Guys this festive season with the laugh-out-loud Daddy’s Home.
Brad (Will Ferrell), a mild-mannered radio executive, wants to be the best stepdad to his wife’s two children but is interrupted when their biological father, Dusty (Mark Wahlberg) – a freewheeling, freeloading individual who, unfortunately for Brad, is also drop-dead gorgeous and knows how to get into the kids’ good books – arrives back in their lives.
What ensues is a stiff competition between the two to earn the affections of the children, from who tucks them in better to seeing which dad builds a better treehouse and more. Which dad will emerge victorious – and alive – when push comes to shove? There’s only one way to find out.
Daddy’s Home will be in cinemas from December 31 and is rated PG13 for some sexual references.
Toggle is giving away 20 pairs of tickets to the preview screening of Daddy’s Home, courtesy of United International Pictures Singapore.
Date: December 28 (Monday)
Venue: Shaw Theatres Lido
Simply watch the trailer below and complete the following sentence:
“______ is worth fighting for.”
Daddy’s Home Trailer TOTL0151214008031033
Email your answer together with your name, NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number to email@example.com with the subject ‘Toggle Daddy’s Home’.
Contest ends on December 23 and winners will be contacted via email. Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Toggle reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that Toggle has received your submission.
- Toggle reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to Toggle.