Photos: United International Pictures Singapore
You know what they say - big sisters always know best, but do they really?
Kate (Tina Fey) and Maura (Amy Poehler) are as different as sisters could be - Kate is a rebel who lives for the moment and whose daughter has run away because she's frustrated with her mother's immaturity. Maura, however, is a prim and proper nurse who goes out of her way to help those in need.
They receive news from their parents that their family home is being sold and rush back home to Orlando to stop the sale, only to discover that the house has already been bought by someone else. The house is empty except for their childhood bedroom, which holds all their memories from their years growing up together.
While going through their things, they come up with a plan to have one last party before they say goodbye to the house for good - and hopefully help Maura hook up with their hunky neighbour James in the process.
What ensues is hilarious hijinks that will get you cringing from second-hand embarrassment in this comedy from Pitch Perfect director Jason Moore.
SISTERS opens in cinemas on March 17 and is rated NC16 for sexual humour and drug use.
Date: March 15 (Tuesday)
Venue: The Cathay (2 Handy Road)
Toggle is giving away 20 pairs of tickets to the preview screening of SISTERS, courtesy of United International Pictures Singapore.
For your chance to win, simply watch the trailer and name one of the two female leads of SISTERS.
SISTERS Trailer TOTL0160302008030659
Email your answer together with your full name, NRIC number, residential address, email address and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Toggle SISTERS.’
Contest ends March 11 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
© 2016 Universal Studios.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Toggle reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that Toggle has received your submission.
- Toggle reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to Toggle.