Photos: United International Pictures Singapore
THE BOSS is here, and raring to go.
Welcome to the story of a comeback kid who has worked her balls off to get to where she’s at today.
Let Michelle (Melissa McCarthy) take you on a wild trip through the ups and downs of her career, from being the richest woman in America, to a jailbird and then the queen of a dubious brownie empire.
When the larger-than-life Michelle gets nabbed for insider trading and subsequently sent to jail, her life crumbles right before her eyes. No empire, no McMansion, no hidden accounts in the Caymans and definitely no friends. This brash, savvy businesswoman with her colossal ego is now bankrupt.
But of course, if Michelle could claw her way up once, she sure as hell can do it again. With nowhere else to go, the former big-wig bums it out on the couch of her former assistant Claire (Kristen Bell) and her daughter Rachel.
The savvy businesswoman then devises a shady business model for a new venture, a brownie empire guaranteed to catapult her back into the big leagues while giving Claire a real opportunity to build a solid future for Rachel and her. It sounds like a win-win situation until Michelle—fighting her instinctual need to fight dirty and scorch the Earth as she gets even—wonders if she’ll be able to regain her rightful place as the No. 1 screwer, or if the love of one family has screwed her for good.
Follow the hilarious antics of Michelle as she struggles to rebuild her empire, one girl scout brownie at a time in this Ben Falcone-directed affair.
THE BOSS opens in cinemas on April 21 and is rated M18 for sexual references and coarse language.
Date: April 20 (Wednesday)
Venue: GV Suntec
Toggle is giving away 20 pairs of tickets to the preview screening of THE BOSS, courtesy of United International Pictures Singapore.
For your chance to win, simply watch the trailer below and name the female lead of THE BOSS.
The Boss Trailer TOTL0160412008030310
Email your answer together with your full name, NRIC number, residential address, email address and contact number to email@example.com with the subject ‘Toggle THE BOSS’
Contest ends April 18 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
© 2016 Universal Studios.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Toggle reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that Toggle has received your submission.
- Toggle reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to Toggle.