Photos: Golden Village Pictures Pte Ltd
From the Oscar-winning director George Miller, originator of the post-apocalyptic genre and mastermind behind the legendary Mad Max franchise, comes the fourth installment, Mad Max: Fury Road. The action-adventure film is a thrilling return to the world of the Road Warrior, Max Rockatansky.
Haunted by his turbulent past, the titular character believes that wandering alone is the best way to survive. He encounters a group fleeing across the Wasteland in a War Rig driven by Furiosa, an elite Imperator who wishes to cross the desert as well.
They attempt to escape a Citadel tyrannized by the Immortan Joe (Hugh Keays-Byrne), whose most irreplaceable resources have been stolen by Furiosa. Enraged, the Warlord marshals all his gangs and pursues the rebels ruthlessly in the high-octane Road War that follows.
With Max's knowledge of the desert, will they escape safely and escape the madness of their enemies? Find out why Mad Max said, "It was hard to know who was more crazy: me or everyone else?"
Tom Hardy from The Dark Knight Rises stars as Mad Max with Oscar winner Charlize Theron as Furiosa and Nicholas Hoult as Nux.
Mad Max: Fury Road opens in cinemas on 14 May, rated NC16 for violence.
Preview Screening details
Date: 13 May 2015 (Wednesday)
Venue: GVmax, VivoCity
Toggle is giving away 20 pairs of tickets to the preview screening of Mad Max: Fury Road, courtesy of Golden Village Pictures Pte Ltd.
Simply answer the following question and 20 correct entries will be picked to win.
Question: What is the name of the character played by Nicholas Hoult?
Email your answer together with your name, NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Toggle MAD MAX’.
Contest ends May 11 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Toggle reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that Toggle has received your submission.
- Toggle reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to Toggle.