Photos: Encore Films Pte Ltd
Singapore welcomes the third instalment of Thailand’s number one horror blockbuster comedy of all time.
This time, Director Poj Apirut’s chose to angle his third movie of the series toward the recent 10th anniversary of the Boxing Day tsunami involving a dozen shrieking school boys.
The gang heads to Phuket Island for their high school graduation trip and seek refuge at an abandoned hotel during a huge storm.
The comrades discover about the awful horror story of the vacant hotel were forced to crawl through the dead bodies which they found lying everywhere, in the hopes of finding the exit. The boys also met three new friends who were stuck in the same situation.
With terrifying ghosts from the tsunami closing in on the scaredy-cat bunch, how will they escape from the miserable hotel and make it out alive?
Make Me Shudder 3 opens in cinemas on May 28, rated PG13 for disturbing scenes.
Preview Screening details
Date: 26 May 2015 (Tuesday)
Venue: GV Plaza
Toggle is giving away 20 pairs of tickets to the preview screening of Make Me Shudder 3, courtesy of Encore Films Pte Ltd.
Simply answer the following question and 20 correct entries will be picked to win.
Question: Why did the gang travel to Phuket?
Email your answer together with your name, NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number to email@example.com with the subject 'Toggle MAKE ME SHUDDER 3’.
Contest ends May 22 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Toggle reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that Toggle has received your submission.
- Toggle reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to Toggle.