Photo: Black Balloon
Visual kei Japanese rock band A9 (formerly known as Alice Nine) returns to Singapore this October, bringing its distinctive style and greatest and latest hits to local fans a year after its Supernova Symphonia tour.
With a new EP (Ginga no wo to, released this August), a new name and a refreshed image, A9 is returning to the stage with its electrifying rhythms, powerful vocals and dazzling productions.
The 11-year-old band is now in the midst of its A9 Tour 2015 Re:birth “Tensyou,” which has led it across Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan and Hong Kong, and after its two-day concert in Singapore the five-piece outfit will move on to Malaysia.
Two-day VIP tickets for A9’s October concerts in Singapore sold out within minutes after they first went on sale in August, and organisers released additional tickets due to popular demand, so A9 Tour 2015 Re:birth “Tensyou” Live in Singapore is an event J-rock fans won’t want to miss.
A9 Tour 2015 Re:birth “Tensyou” Live in Singapore
Date: October 24 and 25, 2015 (Saturday and Sunday)
Venue: The Singapore Airlines Theatre, LASALLE College of the Arts
Time: 6.30 pm (doors open at 5.30 pm)
Ticket prices: $78 (standard), $108 (VIP), $228 (two-day VIP) *Excludes ticket handling fee
Tickets are available on Peatix.
Toggle is giving away the following five pairs of tickets to A9 Tour 2015 Re:birth “Tensyou” Live in Singapore, courtesy of Black Balloon.
- 1 pair of October 24 VIP tickets, worth $108 per ticket
- 1 pair of October 25 VIP tickets, worth $108 per ticket
- 3 pairs of October 25 standard tickets, worth $78 per ticket
Simply answer the following questions and entries with the correct answers will be picked at random to win.
Question 1: What was A9 formerly known as?
Question 2: What is the name of the latest A9 band merchandise collection?
Question 3: “The A9 official fan club is called NUMBER SEVEN.” True or false?
Email your answer together with your full name, NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Toggle A9 TOUR 2015.’
The contest ends October 7 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Toggle reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that Toggle has received your submission.
- Toggle reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to Toggle.