Girl’s Day – consisting of Sojin, Minah, Yura and Hyeri – has become a force to reckon with in the highly saturated K-Pop market. ‘Expectation’, ‘Female President’ and ‘Darling’ are just some of the songs that have taken the industry by storm and have led to their ever-rising popularity.
The female quartet will make its maiden trip to our shores this month for Kstar Fan Fest and perform what is guaranteed to bring the house down on November 21.
Earlier this year, they released the sexy title track ‘Something’ which made waves and topped various music charts in Korea. What spoke volumes about the success of the song is that other idols took on the challenge of covering it.
At a recent SMTOWN concert, the Kyu-line (Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, TVXQ!’s Changmin, SHINee’s Minho and EXO’s Suho) donned feathered red dresses to put on their rendition of the tune – and you know what they say: imitation is the best form of flattery.
Girl’s Day ‘Everyday’ Concert @ KStar Fanfest details
Date: Nov 21 (Friday)
Venue: Marina Bay Sands Convention Hall C
Ticket prices: S$238, S$198, S$168 (Single-day passes)
Tickets are now available on kstarfanfest.com.
xinmsn is giving away Superior Tickets (each ticket worth S$168), courtesy of Kstar Fanfest.
Simply answer the following question and correct entries will be picked to win.
Question: Name one of Girl’s Day’s title tracks in 2014.
Email your answer together with your name, NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'xinmsn Girl’s Day’.
Contest ends November 14 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- xinmsn reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that xinmsn has received your submission.
- xinmsn reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to xinmsn.