After enjoying a highly successful, sold-out run in London, the Singapore Repertory Theatre (SRT) is bringing Hello Goodbye to our Singapore shores.
Starring Dim Sum Dolly/Gold 90.5FM deejay Denise Tan and Shane Mardjuki, the rom-com play centres on two would-be lovers who meet under not-so-friendly circumstances: the woman, Juliet, arrives at an apartment she thinks she’s renting alone, only to find that it has already been inhabited by a strange man named Alex, who claims the place is his and refuses to move out.
The pair get into a heated war of words, which leads to a hilarious turn of events and then, as all romantic comedies go, they inevitably fall madly in love. Unfortunately, the passion fizzles out and they’re left with disappointment and anger. What will happen next? Will they resolve their issues, or will they give up and say their goodbyes?
Featuring a fresh and hilarious script, audiences will be tickled by the snappy banters in this delightful play, which also serves as a guide to the perils and hazards of modern-day romance. It’s the perfect thing to unwind to and have a good laugh after a long, hard day at work!
Hello Goodbye runs from September 2 to 26 at 8pm at the DBS Arts Centre – Home of SRT. Tickets are priced from $15 to $60 (excludes booking fee) and are available on SISTIC.
Toggle is giving away 5 pairs of tickets (each ticket worth $44) to catch the preview showing of Hello Goodbye, courtesy of the Singapore Repertory Theatre.
Date: September 4 (Friday)
Venue: DBS Arts Centre – Home of SRT
Simply answer the following question and 5 correct answers will be picked to win.
Question: What are the names of the actors and their characters in Hello Goodbye?
Email your answer together with your name, NRIC, residential address and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Toggle Hello Goodbye giveaway’.
Contest ends August 23 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Toggle reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that Toggle has received your submission.
- Toggle reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to Toggle.